Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Resolution :)

Hello 2015 :)

Yes, from me on my birthday. Who on earth will blog on her birthday a? Me seriously kinda #NoLife recently. Wey, no la, actually I typed this few days back and I just back from Doraemon Expo in JB :D (So happy to meet my love one on my big day!)
Ps : Will share about that next weekend ok? The current mod is killing me!

Add on : Just knew this news about the Cantonese Doraemon voice actor last night and it hit me hard. I remembered how I will always change the soundtrack from Chinese to Cantonese for every Doraemon movie I watched. He represented Doraemon, the one and only. RIP, my Doraemon hero, my childhood.
And I think this really conclude my childhood? With the leaving of my favourite cartoon character, that's the official end of my childhood.


So I set my resolution for 2014 and let's do a reflection to see how well I do first :)


1/ Let bygones be bygones (YAY)
Well, I think I did pretty well on this, especially the later part of my 2014. Heart-broken events happened, but I am really glad that I moved on from that incident. Like seriously, I am so proud of myself not being super emotional on that but I learned and changed to be really matured :) Hooray, big clap to myself!

2/ Be healthy, both physically and mentally (NAY)
I'm wasting my life like seriously =.= Slept super late every now and then and currently I am in my heaviest stage. Seriously need to change my bad habit and let's not waste my health in such a way again. I guess these bad habits really pull down my IQ by a lot hahahaha :P

By the way, I am trying to change my life to be a healthier one and I swore to be a long term vegetarian since 1st Jan yo! Hope I can really make it la :D
Taken during my Taiwan trip and that's the slimmest period in 2014.
Time for exercise!

3/ Focus on needs of parents (YAY)
I guess I had been a pretty good daughter in the past year :) Though there were still moments I showed my temper, moments they need to worry about me. But hey, I'm still learning to be a better one now! Had a surprise to dad during his birthday, visited them pretty often, and the list goes on. I guess I tried my best d and that's enough for 2014!

I wish I can be better, at least I won't have them to worry about me that often. Please be a good daughter, and I believe you can Choo Wan Qi :)
Love love love :)
Don't worry about me please :)

4/ Be considerate - control own temper and emotion (YAY)
OMG, can you believe this? I personally don't hahahaha :D But based on what my friends (Not those high school friends) told me earlier, they said they like me for being super positive. OMG, the emo old people last time also got such moments hahaha :) 

I'm really more than happy to know that my efforts to change myself can be seen. Being positive maybe really not that difficult after all. Let's not forget #HappyWQ hahaha :D
Smile my friend :)

5/ Be both efficient and effective - do things right, do right things (NAY)
This is the killer of 2014. No self control like seriously. If I really managed to control myself well, I won't have such sh*tty result. I got no idea how to pull up my CGPA now like seriously. Haiz, let's get back to study 24/7 now :'(

And if I have enough self control, I guess I won't gain weights till this stage LOL :(
I want this back!

6/ Explore the world (YAY)
Weeeeeee, I did this! Well, went to Taiwan with my sister is considered a very big step for me! Though it might seems a little achievement for others, but I am so glad that I made my very first step! Coming up next, I'm waiting myself to have a solo trip :D
Taiwan, I miss you :)

7/ Be more open-minded - listen and accept (Pending)
I listened a lot, but I guess I am still the very hard headed person. I accept people opinions, but only after I voiced my opinions. I don't know where I changed to be more open-minded, but I guess I still need to put in more efforts to change myself for not being so hard headed.

8/ Spend when only needed (NAY)
My spending for the year, OMG, it is a scary number! I spent so much on foods and now I know how I gained so much of weights =.= Gotta control my spending like seriously d. I don't want to be so poor every year end a....

9/ Improve myself (NAY)
I seriously don't know how much I improved and in which area I improved lol =.= Guess I need to really undergo a transformation to upgrade myself d. Jiayou a Choo Wan Qi!

10/ Be myself (YAY)
I didn't lie to myself. I didn't cry myself to sleep. I didn't stay under the mask for long. I voiced my honest opinions and feelings. I did my very best to think from another perspective. I started to step into the path I want to fulfill my dream. I guess I did pretty well to be honest to my true self :)
So many photos of myself a bit paiseh d :P

So I guess 2014 is a pretty nice year despite being the worst year as a student and a lover. But I did so well as a daughter, a sister, a friend, a senior, a worker :) And yes, time to close this chapter of life and move on to the new blank page! I will color 2015 in my own way!

Coming now, the 2015 resolution for a better me :
  1. Stay focused - One thing at a time. Focus on my academic first :)
  2. Self control - Control myself to have a better lifestyle, to stay focus and don't overspend.
  3. Be contented - With everything I have now, ie the family, the friends :)
  4. Be flexible and understand others - Never argue to win the war, but listen and understand.
  5. Believe in myself - Have faith in myself even though things might not go well at some point in life. When there's a will, there's a way :)
All the best people :) Wishing you a blessed year ahead :)

Hello 22nd :)
Bye bye childhood.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment