Friday, September 26, 2014

Teadot @ Westgate

Something that I should post 2 weeks ago =.=

Booked the Saturday of my lovely women and here we went for some nice foods!
Finally can enjoy nice moments after working hard for few weeks :)

With my women 
Ya, we went out with our notes also #MidTermSyndrome
PS : This photo was not taken @Teadot =.=

So after asking around, one of the nearest cafe that have pretty good review is Teadot @ Westgate :) Not much cafe nearby NTU actually, majority of those nice cafes located at the East side of Singapore T^T

Teadot is one of those located in a shopping mall, but it is not those which you think would be very crowded. I would say it is a nice place for small chat. But for me, the space there is quite limited, not as spacious as I thought.

They allowed students to study and do revision there, but not during the weekend. And we went there on Saturday. Didn't manage to stay too long though.

Their main focus is on Tea :)

Drum-roll for the foods!
Mocha Lava :)

Matcha Latte on the left :)

I forgot what's this =.= #FailedBlogger
But this is definitely the best looking coffee art among the 3 drinks hahaha :D

Scrambled Eggs Special
Creamy scrambled eggs, cherry tomatoes and portobello mushrooms = Best combination!
I love that mushroom and I think I alone ate half of it. OMG!

Egg Benedict
Poached eggs with ham, came with the Hollandaise sauce.
It tastes nice but not until the end cause a bit too much of the sauce.

By the way, all the portion of their meals are considered big! Don't think I can finish one meal by myself :)
Red-Velvet Cake
Didn't manage to impress me. I should have try their cheese cake!

Anyway, one of their top selling item is the Chocolate Rainbow Cake and I don't know why it seems like they stopped serving that d T^T

Not a bad place for small gathering. Well pay them another visit for their top selling items ie those tea drinks :D Hopefully they manage to attract my attention the next time! Hehehe :D 

Us :)

Teadot @ Westgate, Singapore
3 Gateway Drive,
Westgate #01-08
Singapore 608532


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment