Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ISC Coffee Session

Today is a big BIG day for me!
My first presentation in Uni!
But nothing related to my studies or subject.
It is the International Students Center Coffee Session.

So I was elected to be the Cultural Secretary for Malaysian Students Association (MSA) 2013/14.
There are 2 gentlemen that are with me, Johnson and CCC =D
And this coffee session is our first mission.
Our aim is to promote and introduce Malaysia to the others for example exchange students from France, Iraq, China and many more.

The email to invite people to join was sent long time ago (ISC job) but they never tell us about how many people going to show up for the coffee session.
It's actually kinda nervous beforehand as you really know nothing about how things going to turn up.
But really glad that everything went smoothly just now =D

We had prepare a powerpoint slides presentation about Malaysia. And the last edit was on yesterday night actually.


Our presentation =D The animated part is not shown here so bear with the slides that you can't see clearly =D

We also set up the booth displaying something about our country.
Things we displayed are as below =D
Congkak =D
We realised that every state having a slightly different way to play this =P
I lose cause my competitor too pro d =P

Tanglung.
We got a big one also but I didn't take picture of it.

Postcards of Malaysia =D
We distribute it after event also =D

Wau =D
There are few more things that we displayed like our flag, batu seremban and etc.
But me in a rush so don't have the chance to take pictures. Not even a picture of our booth.

By the way the dance that the Indonesians performed was awesome =D
Got attracted also =P Let's discover Indonesia together? =D

They provided light refreshment after the presentation and something magic happened =D
Magic =D

Me went off a bit earlier after we tidied up most of the things.
And I missed the most important thing.
To take group picture. Blame the tutorial class ='(
My two mates on the left and the two in the center are the president and vice of MSA.

Really glad that things went smoothly =D
Felt happy for people came to support us also! Thanks a lot really!
Without all these voluntary helpers I bet we three can't make this a success.
Thanks!


Feeling accomplish.
WanQi

No comments:

Post a Comment