Thursday, August 22, 2013

Maths

Well well well, the Econs division didn't offer Statistic at this sem and I thought things will go pretty well. 

BUT, it's definitely a big WRONG WRONG!
Cause I'm taking HE 1003 Basic Mathematics For Economics now.
The subject consists of calculus and linear algebra ='(

As I said, my mathematics foundation is not strong due to my slackness in high school ='(
I got a huge problem when dealing with all these differentiation, integration etc etc ='(

In the first lecture, I totally couldn't understand the first part of lecture =.= 
As the Prof assumed we all learned those things before and familiar with all the differentiation d.
However, I managed to catch up when she explained everything all over again after she realised many of us actually can't understand.

Anyhow, understand and can do is two different things.
I managed to understand every single thing in the notes and her example but while doing the online tutorial questions, I felt so frustrate. T_T
Luckily the online program allowed us to look at the solution if we really can't do and try another similar question after understand the solution.
After a few attempts I still manage to get it passed =D

Hopefully things will be better soon.
At least be better to me in my Maths skill.


One of the example for the solution =.=



Headache,
WanQi

No comments:

Post a Comment