Friday, December 5, 2014

The Not Good Not Bad Exam Period!

While I am typing, well, I had all my papers done.
Not that nice though, as I exercised 2 SU options this time round.
But those which I can't SU, I think I did it fairly well la, though one kinda killer paper I did it badly (lack of preparation), pray and hope for the best now.

Well, I had the most enjoyable mugging session this time round! Though others might think we were crazy but seriously, out of 3 sems, the best study week I had this time!

We were mugging at the South Spine study area which locates near the car park. 

Don't be shock to know that we were there from morning till midnight LOL. It deemed to me now a very very familiar place, more like my second home =.= The time I spent there is usually longer than the time I spent in my room. It sounds quite hardcore right? But no la, we were like #MacamYesTapiBukan hahaha :)
Am having the love hate relationship with this place.

Thanks for the support and companion from the bosses :) 
You guys made the suffer a lot easier to be handled :)
Especially thanks for your willingness to take Mcd hahaha :D 

Spent literally all the time during the study week there. Besides that few days I went home for Daddy's birthday surprise lol. I know I was a bit crazy to make such decision to head home, but gosh, I really enjoyed a lot! (Though my financial condition now in a critical situation :P)
We had buffet dinner for Daddy's birthday :)

The foods!

Some of the good foods I had, and ya lol, dare not to upload to my Insta that time. For those who said me too cruel for me sharing too much on social media the last exam period, I'm sad :'( THAT'S NOT ME! Got tag only la boss :'( Innocent max :'( I am being super caution and trying hard to be very considerate cause I understand how bad it is when you can't have what you want.

Ohya, not to forget about the exam welfare I had! OMG, exam is literally the best reason for you to store fats. Urghh, I think I gained at least 2kgs throughout the whole exam period. All thanks to the exam welfare, no exercise and very-wrong-timing-McD-promotion =.=
The love from the MSA-ians.
Thanks for showering me with unconditional love LOL :)

The love from Earthlink EEI.
Will never regret to join as sub-committee for this portfolio!

And the most anticipated hall exam welfare! Hall 10 is always THE BEST :D
 Each of us had one bag of goodies :)

And one free ice cream :) 
Ice cream made us happy, especially made me very happy :)

The goodies we got.
See I told you hall 10 is the best! Who will get spaghetti as goodies?

That's pretty much sum up my Y2S1 exam period. The by far best study week I had :) But, please lend me some luck for my papers haha :D
Anyway, I signed up for the Minor In Entrepreneurship Program (MIE) and yeap, the program gonna start during my coming (erm, this) sem break. So basically, days that I can be back at home for my sem break will be only 4 days for now. Ain't sure about will I be back during the Christmas week or not, but spending Christmas in Singapore somehow sounds attractive to me.


Ohya, I'm so gonna countdown for 2015 in Singapore since there are classes around that period. Still wonder whether I could make myself back to home on my birthday. Hopefully I can make it so I wouldn't need to spend that day alone hahaha :)


PS : Will try to produce the long-overdue Taiwan trip blog during the sem break if I am having enough time. Hopefully MIE program won't use up all my precious holidays haha :D See you and enjoy the last month of the year!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment