Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getaway to Paradise, Batam Part 2

For those haven't read the first part, please proceed here =D

So after we took nice photos and all of them got enough of swimming, (I would say it was more to water playing than swimming =P) all of them ran back to the room. Cause none of them has towel to cover themselves, so gotta run to avoid getting cold =P

 The only room we had that with king size bed =P

Time for dinner =D
The place we settled all our meals.

Group photo first while we were waiting =D


Many of us wanted to clear all the Rupiah, so we tend to order more compared to lunch =D
Spaghetti Aglio Olio 

Fried Rice I think =P

Spaghetti Bolognese


Satay

Banana splits

Many more disappeared before I can take their photos =P

Anyway we met a super nice waiter =D And I can still remember his name, Danu =P
He gave by far the best service that I ever met and he gave us free fruits and also the lighter =D Thank you =D

Went to do some preparation for a surprise and then went into the room I saw this =P
Everyone watching MTV channel and sang together =P


Surprise, I meant, this will not be uploaded at any other places!
Exclusive here =P

Many more with me, but I don't think I can upload all of them here =P

The very wrong combination.

Then we had some games on =D
We had another game too, but I can't reveal much =P

But here's one of the punishment =P
By far the best punishment that I had come across =P

Then we had this surprise for the 2 birthday boys =D



Yes, another birthday celebration for them with the awesome banana cake.
Yeap, banana cake with cheese and chocolate topping =P
Yes, you can't believe that actually the cake tastes so awesome.

Watched "The Hobbit 1" together and many went into their dreamland.
By the way, we all know who is the one can be called for massage d. Thank you very much for giving us such a nice massage! *Comfortable*

Went back to sleep after the movie.
Well we actually had 12 people with 6 rooms but unfortunately we had 7 guys with 5 girls. So 3 guys sharing a room and another 3 girls sharing a room.
So my room was the room with king size bed, but it was just so awkward to sleep in between 2 people so I chose my new place to sleep.
Tadaaa~~ The benefits of being small enough to sleep at anywhere you want =P
No lie, but it was me under the cushions =D *Proud*

Got up a bit late the next morning. Sorry, I thought it was only 5 mins more but who knows, the clock turned so much faster than I imagined =P
Had our free breakfast =P

And after the very fulfilling breakfast, time for photos bombing again! 









  
  
Again, below will prove that my photography skill is not that bad =P





The best solo photo of the day =D
Great idea, Hannah =D

Onyx

Carnelian

Ohya, I am actually having this phobia to the sea, don't ask me why. I just really don't like the feeling of floating and it annoys me everytime when I can hold nothing T_T
That's why I can't really go up to a jetty alone =(

Well, after get enough of chilling, it was time to home. T_T

Thanks a lot to these awesome people for the 2 days 1 night trip.
The trip will never be the same without anyone of you. Thank you very much.

Enjoy your holiday and we shall now looking forward to the next destination =)

All photos credit to the owners. 
For those who want to view more photos, please refer to any of our facebook page =)

Check it out yourself :

Turi Beach Resort
Jalan Hang Lekiu, Nongsa, 
Batam 29465, Indonesia
More info here.

WanQi

No comments:

Post a Comment