Friday, November 29, 2013

Be Proud of Yourself

Nope, my exam haven't over. But me just left with Traditional Chinese Medicine paper, somemore is MCQ. 
So just let me slack for a while =P

Was surrounded with very negative emotions throughout the exam week.
Both mentally and physically exhausted. Not only cause of exam, but some other things that bother me a lot.
But no worries, I escaped from the hell d =P


Back to the topic =P
So a lot of people seems to have lower self esteem specifically during exam period.
Don't really like to be surrounded by these people, I'm just a bit too easy to be affected with negative emotions sometimes.


Is exam, the only thing to judge us for our life? For how we behave all this while?

Saw this from Twitter and found it to be very meaningful.
I meant, will the 8yo you care about what grade you getting now for your paper?
If yes, exam is the only judgement, then I feel sorry to you.
But if this won't affect a lot, hey, do something else!
Where is your dream? Do something beside chasing after that "A" for your paper, at least you won't let the future 30yo, 40yo you to feel regret, for things they didn't do.



Don't be scared of failure, the only failure is never to try.
True. Don't be afraid to fail. Be friend with failure!
Found this comic to be very inspiring, have a look =D
"Success is a sign you're ready to learn something new, and failure is a sign you're learning something new."

I don't think I can score high for my final, but after all, is it worthy if I letting it to bother me for a long period?
Keep looking up people!

I live my life. I meant, since I did my best, since I can do no changes d, just take it and keep looking up! What doesn't kill you make you stronger~~
Be proud of yourself, you deserve it.
Rock your life, and you will be in the hall of fame =D



Have a great holiday =D
Cheer!

WanQi

No comments:

Post a Comment