Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Uni =D

Well, this was my first and ever post here and I might wanna introduce you something regarding the university I am in now =D

I'm currently an undergraduate in Nanyang Technology University (NTU). I'm taking Economics as my main major and I'm in the School of Humanities and Social Science (HSS) =)

The main campus is a 200-ha residential and located in the south-western part of Singapore, near the Jurong West Extension area. It's only a 5 mins journey from the custom if you are coming from Malaysia =D
It has got around 120 buildings. For your info, only the hostel conquer more than 70 blocks =.= (I just realised also when I typing this entry =P)
It has a very huge campus, the largest in SG.
The campus map =D

The amazing School of Art, Design and Media =D


4 types of free buses going around the campus excluding both 179 and 199 that need to pay =D

NTU is now ranked 47th in the world and 9th in Asia for the QS University Ranking. For more info please click here.

Okay, I think that's all for now for the background of the Uni, and if you wish to know more, please find out more in NTU official website =D

WanQi

No comments:

Post a Comment