Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Resolution


Hello 2014! 

The first blog entry in this new year and yeap like usual we should set our resolutions of the year =)
But before setting the new targets let's see how bad well bad I did in 2013.
Based on this, these were my 2013 resolutions :


Step closer to my dream (Yay)
I don't think I did a lot to improve myself in terms of attitude, knowledge, communication skills and etc, but got myself enroll into NTU for Economic course, I think I did make myself one step closer to achieve what I want? *Clap*


Earn and save more money (Nay)
Got myself a scholarship I consider it as save a lot of money but that's not my money T_T
Basically in 2013, I worked and yeap I earned money but at the same time I spent T_T So didn't really able to achieve to save MORE money. But nevermind, at least I didn't spend pennies from parents anymore =)


Be back the mature me (Pending)
I don't know am I considered as mature now. I faced my failure honestly throughout the year, didn't run away from problems and this should be consider as mature right?
But look at those childish act I did =.= WTF, did I really hide inside a wardrobe? OMG... 

Take care myself well (Nay)
Slept late, ate a lot of junk foods, skipped meals, less exercise, what else I can say? T_T Sorry body, sorry!

Lose weight (Nay)
No comment.

Go travel with the family to somewhere we never explore before (Nay)
Didn't manage to arrange a family trip in 2013 to somewhere else. A big failure T_T
But well 2013 still was a travel year for my family, we went so many places but not with family =.= Looking forward to do it this year. Phuket maybe?


Learn cooking (Nay)
I think this will stay forever in the failed resolution list. Hahahahaha =P
Didn't learn cooking from the pro aka my mum and I think she gave up on me d hahaha =P But hey I cooked, I mean helped in cooking ok? My ABC soup was awesome!

Change to a more positive mindset (Yay)
Spend lesser time to emo like how I did last time. Shared a lot of positive energies around and yes I see the changes! Good things only come when you believe! Me no longer emo ama d =)

Keep in touch with all my VIPs (Yay)
A few gatherings and meet up with the long lost friends. I think I did my very best to keep in touch with those who willing and worth to fight for. For those passersby, I did my best to appreciate their appearance too =)
Thank you, for coming and leaving my life. I appreciate it the most when you stay =)

Appreciate time (Nay)
Spent a lot of time on social media but I don't think I utilize my time. And I didn't manage my time well. It was a year filled with enjoyment yet not utilize to do something else more beneficial.

Overall 2013 was a relaxing year. Won't blame myself for not completing the whole list of resolutions as I knew what's the utmost task for me ahead. Bye bye 2013!
Now time for new resolutions for 2014 =)


1/ Let bygones be bygones
2/ Be healthy, both physically and mentally
3/ Focus on needs of parents 
4/ Be considerate - control own temper and emotion
5/ Be both efficient and effective - do things right, do right things
6/ Explore the world
7/ Be more open-minded - listen and accept
8/ Spend when only needed
9/ Improve myself
10/ Be myself

2 comments:

  1. Like your 2014 resolutions :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @minyen Thank you =D Just don't wish to stress myself much =D 2014 gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete